Pre and Post Organic Spray Tan Care
Prepare your skin:
• All sugaring, shaving, waxing, hair coloring, hair washing, manicure and pedicure should be done at least 1 day prior to your spray tan appointment.
*** Organic Spray Tan CAN be done the same day as Sugaring***
• Exfoliate your skin in the shower 24-48 hours before your appointment with our Sugar Sugar™ Body Polishes, a loofah, exfoliating mitt, or dry brush. Concentrate on your knees, elbows, and feet, as these areas tend to have dry skin.
• Please use oil free exfoliant. Sugar Sugar™ Body Polishes work best!
• Stop use of retinol products on your face 2 days before appointment.
Day of appointment:
• Leave jewelry at home.
• Do not apply any body lotion, perfume, makeup, or deodorant.
• Wear loose clothing with no tight waistbands.
• Wear flip flops or loose shoes.
• If raining please be sure to be covered properly.
What to wear to your appointment:
• Your birthday suit will provide the best results with no tan lines. Men are required to wear underwear. Speedos are fine.
• You can wear your own bathing suit or underwear if you prefer, but keep in mind anything you wear will leave you with a tan line.
Post spray tan instructions:
• Do not get wet and avoid sweating for 4 hours with Express Tans, and 8 hours for Classic Tan. When you shower use a gentle warm water rinse. Do not exfoliate or use soap on your face or body (including hands!) and pat dry with towel.
• Do not panic when you see tan solution run off your skin. Rinse until the water runs clear. Most of the solution has developed on your skin and your glowing tan will look amazing!
• For Express Tans remember it wil still continue to develop for 8-12 hours aftering rinsing.
• 24 hours after your spray tan continue to moisturize your skin daily with Sugar Sugar™ Moisture Mist, which comes in Gardenia and Blueberry, and Hello Hydration Body Butter, which comes in Naked, Cucumber, and Lemon.
• Enjoy the smiles you get when people see your sun kissed glow!